Kanawha County Professional License Search (West Virginia)

Perform a free Kanawha County, WV public professional license search, including social work, engineering (PE), physician's assistant (PA), physical therapy (PT), and accounting (CPA) licenses. You can also verify pharmacy, nursing, family marriage counseling, psychiatrist, psychologist, medical physician, dental, occupational therapy (OT), optometry, veterinary, athletic trainer, architecture, land surveyor licenses, and more.

The Kanawha County Professional License Search (West Virginia) links below open in a new window and take you to third party websites that provide access to Kanawha County public records. Editors frequently monitor and verify these resources on a routine basis.

Help others by sharing new links and reporting broken links.

Kanawha County Professional License Search https://services.wvpebd.org/verification/ Search Kanawha County, West Virginia professional license records database by profession, type, number and first and last name.

Find Kanawha County Professional Licenses

Kanawha County Professional License Searches allow the public to look up a professional's license in Kanawha County, West Virginia. Professional licenses include information about the professional's skills and areas of expertise, whether he or she has met the minimal licensing standards of the profession, and any record of misconduct. A professional license allows members of certain professions to operate legally in West Virginia. Certain occupations are required to hold a professional license, including physicians, dentists, attorneys, or other professional workers whose reliability and results are critically important. Any trade or profession that is regulated under WV law may require a professional license.

Learn about Professional Licenses, including:
  • Where to search for Professional Licenses online
  • How to verify Kanawha County occupational licenses
  • How to apply for a West Virginia professional license
  • What the requirements are for licensing
  • Where to file complaints with West Virginia licensing boards