Wrightsville Hydro Plant in Montpelier, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Washington County
- Wrightsville Hydro Plant in Montpelier, Vermont
Popularity:#1 of 2 Power Plants in Montpelier#1 of 11 Power Plants in Washington County#6 of 115 Power Plants in Vermont#693 in Power Plants
Wrightsville Hydro Plant Contact Information
View Address for Wrightsville Hydro Plant, a Power Plant, at Mill Road, Montpelier VT.
- Wrightsville Hydro Plant
329 Mill Road
Wrightsville Hydro Plant Details
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Washington Electric Coop - (Vt)
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Wrightsville Hydro Plant in Montpelier, Vermont
View map of Wrightsville Hydro Plant, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 10.7 miles of Wrightsville Hydro Plant.
Find 1 external resources related to Wrightsville Hydro Plant.
About Wrightsville Hydro Plant
Wrightsville Hydro Plant, located in Montpelier, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Washington County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Washington County, VT
- Montpelier power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution