Portage County Town & City Hall

Find Portage County Wisconsin town & city halls. Town and city halls provide information on government agencies, boards, commissions, committees, departments, and elected officials.

Amherst Town Hall 4023 COUNTY Rd Amherst Junction WI 54407 715-824-3476

Hull Town Hall 4550 Wojcik Memorial Dr Stevens Point WI 54482 715-344-8280

Lanark Town Hall 7174 County Road A Amherst WI 54406 715-256-9801

Linwood Town Hall 3160 Mill Creek Drive Stevens Point WI 54481 715-341-8898

Plover Town Hall 5081 Hoover Avenue Plover WI 54467 715-344-7684

Rosholt Town Hall 137 North Main Street Rosholt WI 54473 715-677-4512

Stevens Point City Hall 1515 Strongs Avenue Stevens Point WI 54481 715-346-1556

Town & City Halls Near Me

About Town & City Halls

Are all of a City or Town's operations located at Town or City Hall?

With the exception of very small cities and towns, municipal operations usually require multiple facilities located throughout the jurisdiction. In most cases, the Town or City Hall houses most of the operations that involve frequent citizen contact. However, many services may be located at sites other than Town or City Hall.

What are the hours of a Town or City Hall?

The hours vary from one city or town to the next, and may even vary among the departments housed at a City or Town Hall. In some cities and towns, the departments operating in Town or City Hall may only be open during regular business hours. However, more jurisdictions are adding or adjusting hours in order to accommodate citizens in need of services outside of traditional business hours.

Is Town or City Hall the place citizens go to vote?

Many cities and towns have multiple locations for voting, and Town or City Hall may be one of several polling sites. Typically, voters are assigned to a specific polling site based on their address. Voters should check with their local Registrar of Voters to determine where they go to vote.