Portage County Pharmacy

Find Portage County Wisconsin pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Copps Pharmacy 3256 Church Street Stevens Point WI 54481 715-344-6910

Copps Pharmacy 1850 Plover Road Plover WI 54467 715-344-0066

Copps Pharmacy 5657 U.s. 10 Stevens Point WI 54482 715-345-7175

Kmart Pharmacy 111 Division Street Stevens Point WI 54481 715-341-5613

Shopko Pharmacy 1800 Plover Road Plover WI 54467 715-342-9368

Shopko Pharmacy 1200 Main Street Stevens Point WI 54481 715-344-1230

Trigs Pharmacy 1600 Academy Avenue Stevens Point WI 54481 715-341-6102

Walgreens Pharmacy 900 Illinois Avenue Stevens Point WI 54481 715-344-6834

Walgreens Pharmacy 3301 Church Street Stevens Point WI 54481 715-345-2843

Walgreens Pharmacy 10 Park Ridge Drive Stevens Point WI 54481 715-344-7368

Walmart Supercenter Pharmacy 250 Crossroads Drive Plover WI 54467 715-345-7870

Pharmacies Near Me

Pharmacies by City

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.