Westlake Village Bar Association

Find Westlake Village California bar associations. Bar associations provide information about lawyers and law firms, legal aid, criminal defense attorneys, child support, bankruptcy, divorce, litigation, probate, immigration, paralegals, family law, power of attorney, ABA, state bars including CBA and CalBar, MPRE, and Esq.

San Fernando Valley Bar Association 5567 Reseda Boulevard Los Angeles CA 91356 16.2 miles from Westlake Village 818-227-0490

Santa Monica California Bar Association 2530 Wilshire Boulevard Santa Monica CA 90403 20.7 miles from Westlake Village 310-450-9289

Santa Monica Bar Association 854 Pico Boulevard Santa Monica CA 90405 21.0 miles from Westlake Village 310-581-5308

Beverly Hills Bar Association 300 South Beverly Drive Beverly Hills CA 90212 24.5 miles from Westlake Village 310-553-6644

Southern California Korean American Bar Association 1102 Crenshaw Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90019 28.8 miles from Westlake Village 323-801-7983

The Los Angeles County Bar Association 1055 West 7th Street Los Angeles CA 90017 32.3 miles from Westlake Village 213-896-6560

Los Angeles California State Bar Association 1149 Hill Street Los Angeles CA 90015 32.5 miles from Westlake Village 213-765-1000

San Gabriel Valley Bar Association 100 Corson Street Pasadena CA 91103 38.3 miles from Westlake Village 626-796-4000

Tel-Law Pasadena Bar Association 234 East Colorado Boulevard Pasadena CA 91101 38.4 miles from Westlake Village 626-795-1398

Southeast Dist Bar Association 12749 Norwalk Boulevard Norwalk CA 90650 45.3 miles from Westlake Village 562-864-4713

Cypress Snack Bar Association 9600 Graham Street Cypress CA 90630 49.8 miles from Westlake Village 714-761-1540

Eastern Los Angeles Bar Association 1175 East Garvey Street Covina CA 91724 54.6 miles from Westlake Village 626-967-3115

Santa Barbara County Bar Association 123 West Padre Street Santa Barbara CA 93105 55.2 miles from Westlake Village 805-569-5511

About Bar Associations

What is the bar?

The bar is a term generally used to refer to the legal profession. In order to practice law, an attorney must be granted admission to the bar by meeting educational and licensing requirements and passing a bar exam. Admission to the bar is administered by the states.

How to I file a complaint about a lawyer?

Start by contacting the state Bar Association. You may be referred to a grievance committee or a state agency that handles complaints about the professional conduct of lawyers.

Will the Bar Association provide legal advice?

Some Bar Associations have programs or special events for providing free consultations with lawyers on a limited range of legal issues. The advice provided in these settings is usually geared toward explaining a legal process or helping to identify the next steps to take in a legal issue. Some Bar Associations also have programs that offer free legal advice to low-income clients.