West Danville 15 in Danville, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Caledonia County
- West Danville 15 in Danville, Vermont
Popularity:#7,965 in Power Plants
West Danville 15 Contact Information
View Address for West Danville 15, a Power Plant, at Power Plant Road, Danville VT.
- West Danville 15
268 Power Plant Road
West Danville 15 Details
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Green Mountain Power Corp
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
Map of West Danville 15 in Danville, Vermont
View map of West Danville 15, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 11.9 miles of West Danville 15.
Find 1 external resources related to West Danville 15.
About West Danville 15
West Danville 15, located in Danville, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Caledonia County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Caledonia County, VT
- Danville power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution