Waupun Child Support Office

Find Waupun Wisconsin child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Juneau Child Support & Social Service Office 210 West Center Street Juneau WI 53039 15.6 miles from Waupun 414-615-2589

Fond Du Lac Child Support & Social Service Office 160 South Macy Street Fond du Lac WI 54935 17.5 miles from Waupun 920-929-3057

Winnebago Child Support 415 Jackson Street Oshkosh WI 54901 28.6 miles from Waupun 920-236-4780

Marquette County Child Support 77 West Park Street Montello WI 53949 31.6 miles from Waupun 608-297-3013

Portage Child Support & Social Service Office PO Box 256 Portage WI 53901 36.9 miles from Waupun 608-742-9610

Chilton Child Support & Social Service Office 206 Court Street Chilton WI 53014 39.5 miles from Waupun 920-849-1454

Jefferson Child Support & Social Service Office 311 South Center Avenue Jefferson WI 53549 43.5 miles from Waupun 414-615-2587

Appleton Child Support & Social Service Office 401 South Elm Street Appleton WI 54911 46.3 miles from Waupun 920-832-5058

Waukesha Child Support & Social Service Office 515 West Moreland Boulevard Waukesha WI 53188 49.2 miles from Waupun 414-615-2586

Baraboo Child Support & Social Service Office 515 Oak Street Baraboo WI 53913 51.6 miles from Waupun 608-355-3238

Sheboygan Child Support & Social Service Office 615 North 6th Street Sheboygan WI 53081 52.1 miles from Waupun 920-459-3041

Waupaca Child Support & Social Service Office 811 Harding Street Waupaca WI 54981 52.3 miles from Waupun 715-258-6448

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.