Ward Well Water Company in Tahoe City California

Address and phone number for Ward Well Water Company, an Utilities, at Twin Peaks Drive, Tahoe City CA.

Ward Well Water Company
1960 Twin Peaks Drive, Tahoe City, California, 96145

About the Ward Well Water Company

The Ward Well Water Company, located in Tahoe City, CA, is an utility company that provides public services for Tahoe City residents. In Placer County, Utility Companies provide electricity, natural gas, water, and sewer services. Tahoe City residents can contact the Utility Company to learn about services, start or stop Utility services, or for billing and payment information.

You may contact Utilities for questions about:
  • Utilities billing and payments
  • Setting up Utilities
  • Utility outages or problems
  • Shutting off or transferring Utilities
  • Hours of operation
Tahoe City Utility Services

The Ward Well Water Company oversees Utility services in Tahoe City. In addition to managing Utilities, the office also creates accounts for new customers, transfers service if customers move, and closes accounts. In addition, the Utility Company manages billing and payment. The main office can provide information on other Utility services in Placer County, including Electric Utilities, Water Utilities, Sewer Utilities, and Natural Gas Utilities.

Utility Billing and Payments

The Utility Company oversees billing and payment for Tahoe City Utility users. Contact the office to set up an account, to report billing problems, to provide new customer information, or to start or stop service. Customers can also learn about payment options, view usage rates, and learn about peak rates through the Utility office.

Reporting Utility Problems

The Ward Well Water Company monitors Utility services for outages or problems. You can contact their office to report any Utility problems, such as outages, disruptions to service, or hazards. The Utility Company may also take reports on water leaks, missed collections, downed power lines, or other Utility problems. Placer County Utility Companies work with government agencies to ensure a safe Utility system.

Utility Company Reports

The Utility Company publishes reports and documents on its services, usage rates, residential Utility rates, and development projects. Tahoe City residents can also look up reports on construction projects, Utility improvements, and environmental impact.

Public Utilities Commissions in California

In California, the Placer County Public Services Commission or Public Utilities Commission regulates Utility Companies. The Public Utilities Commission ensures that customers receive safe and reliable Utility services. They also oversee Utility pricing for both Public and Private Utility Companies. The Commission must approve rates for Tahoe City Utilities. Tahoe City residents can contact to Public Utilities Commission with complaints.

Contact the Ward Well Water Company

You may contact the Ward Well Water Company by calling 530-581-2231, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: Ward Well Water Company, 1960 Twin Peaks Drive, Tahoe City, California, 96145.

Map of Ward Well Water Company in Tahoe City California

Public Utility Companies Nearby

Public Utility Companies
Tahoe City Public Utility District
Timberland Water Company
Fulton Water Co
North Tahoe Public Utility District
Truckee Sanitary District
Truckee Donner Public Utility District