Wallowa City Hall in Wallowa Oregon

Address and phone number for Wallowa City Hall, a Town & City Hall, at East 2nd Street, Wallowa OR.

Wallowa City Hall
211 East 2nd Street, Wallowa, Oregon, 97885

About the Wallowa City Hall

The Wallowa City Hall, located in Wallowa, OR, provides municipal services for residents of Wallowa. The building houses government offices, including the Wallowa legislative body, and provides public records, government services, and information about Wallowa services.

You may contact Town & City Halls for questions about:
  • Wallowa public records
  • Marriage licenses and certificates
  • Town and City government offices
  • Voter poll locations and election procedures
  • Town and City council information
  • Hours of operation
Wallowa Public Records

In Wallowa, the Wallowa City Hall provides access to public records such as marriage licenses, marriage certificates, and other vital records. These public records can also include birth and death records, such as birth certificates, divorce records, and property records. In addition, the office maintains property and real estate records. Contact the office for information about accessing Wallowa public records.

Wallowa Election Information

The Wallowa City Hall oversees local elections, including monitoring election procedures and providing information about poll locations in Wallowa. The office also provides information on local election results, voter records, and registering to vote.

Government Offices in Wallowa

City and Town Halls house multiple government offices, including the Wallowa chief executive office. Other government offices often housed in City and Town Halls include the Finance Department, Human Resources, Clerk's Office, Tax Collector, and Building Inspector. Contact the office for more information about government offices located in the City or Town Hall.

Wallowa Town and City Councils

City and Town Halls typically house public meetings of the Town Council or City Council. These elected legislative bodies meet to discuss local issues. In Wallowa, the Council welcomes members of the public to its meetings, with seating for Wallowa residents, visitors, and the media. During these public meetings, Council members discuss Wallowa and Wallowa County rezoning plans, public utilities, tax rates, and funding allocations. Additional committees, such as the Planning Commission, Public Works Committee, and Safety Committee may also meet at the Wallowa City Hall.

Contact the Wallowa City Hall

You may contact the Wallowa City Hall by calling 541-886-2422, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: Wallowa City Hall, 211 East 2nd Street, Wallowa, Oregon, 97885.

Map of Wallowa City Hall in Wallowa Oregon

Town & City Halls Nearby

Town & City Halls
Lostine City Hall
Enterprise City Hall
Joseph City Hall
Union City Hall
La Grande City Hall
Weston City Hall