Yakima County DMV

Find Yakima County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Grandview Vehicle Licensing Office 117 Wine Country Road Grandview WA 98930 509-882-2039

Selah Vehicle Licensing Office 7 North Wenas Road Selah WA 98942 509-697-6521

Sunnyside Driver Licensing Office 2010 Yakima Valley Highway Sunnyside WA 98944 509-837-2371

Sunnyside Vehicle Licensing Office 620 Decatur Avenue Sunnyside WA 98944 509-837-8033

Toppenish Vehicle Licensing Office 218 South Toppenish Avenue Toppenish WA 98948 509-865-5545

Yakima Driver Licensing Office 2725 Rudkin Road Union Gap WA 98903 509-575-2776

Yakima Vehicle Licensing Office 128 North 2nd Street Yakima WA 98901 509-574-1370

Yakima Vehicle Licensing Office 2504 Main Street Union Gap WA 98903 509-453-2649

Yakima Vehicle Licensing Office 5605 Summitview Avenue Yakima WA 98908 509-965-1280

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.