Whitman County DMV

Find Whitman County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Colfax Vehicle Licensing Office 404 North Main Street Colfax WA 99111 509-397-6278

Pullman Driver Licensing Office 980 South Grand Avenue Pullman WA 99163 509-334-2510

Pullman Vehicle Licensing Office 330 North Grand Avenue Pullman WA 99163 509-332-5589

Rosalia Vehicle Licensing Office 518 South Whitman Avenue Rosalia WA 99170 509-523-3208

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.