Whatcom County DMV

Find Whatcom County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Bellingham Driver Licensing Office 4180 Cordata Parkway Bellingham WA 98226 360-676-2096

Bellingham Vehicle Licensing Office 2502 Cedarwood Avenue Bellingham WA 98225 360-756-9821

Bellingham Vehicle Licensing Office 311 Grand Avenue Bellingham WA 98225 360-676-6740

Bellingham Vehicle Licensing Office 804 Lakeway Drive Bellingham WA 98229 360-733-0148

Blaine Vehicle Licensing Office 1733 H Street Blaine WA 98230 360-332-7089

Everson Vehicle Licensing Office 208 East Main Street Everson WA 98247 360-966-3481

Ferndale Vehicle Licensing Office 1750 Labounty Drive Ferndale WA 98248 360-380-6887

Lynden Vehicle Licensing Office 8130 Guide Meridian Road Lynden WA 98264 360-354-8080

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.