Spokane County DMV

Find Spokane County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Airway Heights Vehicle Licensing Office 13126 West Sunset Highway Airway Heights WA 99001 509-244-1763

Deer Park Vehicle Licensing Office 222 West Crawford Street Deer Park WA 99006 509-276-2177

Spokane Driver Licensing Office 6519 North Lidgerwood Street Spokane WA 99208 509-482-3882

Spokane Driver Licensing Office 12801 East Sprague Avenue Spokane WA 99216 509-921-2358

Spokane Vehicle Licensing Office 2727 South Mount Vernon Street Spokane WA 99223 509-534-6022

Spokane Vehicle Licensing Office 9405 East Sprague Avenue Spokane WA 99206 509-928-7981

Spokane Vehicle Licensing Office 10208 North Division Street Spokane WA 99218 509-464-2294

Spokane Vehicle Licensing Office 4011 North Market Street Spokane WA 99207 509-290-5527

Spokane Vehicle Licensing Office 1116 West Broadway Avenue Spokane WA 99260 509-477-2222

Spokane Vehicle Licensing Office 613 South Washington Street Spokane WA 99204 509-455-8320

Spokane Vehicle Licensing Office 6212 North Division Street Spokane WA 99208 509-484-7416

Veradale Vehicle Licensing Office 328 North Sullivan Road Spokane Valley WA 99037 509-927-4177

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.