Snohomish County Pharmacy

Find Snohomish County Washington pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Albertsons-Savon Pharmacy 17520 Washington 9 Snohomish WA 98296 360-668-2012

Albertsons-Savon Pharmacy 520 128th Street Southwest Everett WA 98204 425-347-1007

Albertsons-Savon Pharmacy 3322 132nd Street Southeast Bothell WA 98012 425-338-1891

Albertsons-Savon Pharmacy 19500 Washington 99 Lynnwood WA 98036 425-670-9723

Albertsons-Savon Pharmacy 301 Marysville Mall Marysville WA 98270 360-659-8952

Albertsons-Savon Pharmacy 11401 State Avenue Marysville WA 98271 360-651-7229

Albertsons-Savon Pharmacy 12811 Beverly Park Road Lynnwood WA 98087 425-347-3145

Albertsons-Savon Pharmacy 4301 212th Street Southwest Mountlake Terrace WA 98043 425-775-5011

Albertsons-Savon Pharmacy 19881 U.s. 2 Monroe WA 98272 360-794-5870

Albertsons-Savon Pharmacy 6727 Evergreen Way Everett WA 98203 425-353-7539

Arlington Pharmacy 540 North West Avenue Arlington WA 98223 360-435-5771

Bartell Drugs Pharmacy 6602 64th Street Northeast Marysville WA 98270 360-658-5218

Bartell Drugs Pharmacy 5006 132nd Street Southeast Everett WA 98208 425-357-6162

Bartell Drugs Pharmacy 17633 Washington 99 Lynnwood WA 98037 425-743-7555

Bartell Drugs Pharmacy 11020 19th Avenue Southeast Everett WA 98208 425-337-7197

Bartell Drugs Pharmacy 22833 Bothell Everett Highway Bothell WA 98021 425-481-7810

Bartell Drugs Pharmacy 3625 148th Street Southwest Lynnwood WA 98087 425-742-1120

Bartell Drugs Pharmacy 7205 267th Street Northwest Stanwood WA 98292 360-939-0572

Bartell Drugs Pharmacy 22803 44th Avenue West Mountlake Terrace WA 98043 425-771-3738

Bartell Drugs Pharmacy 1825 Broadway Everett WA 98201 425-303-2584

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.