Snohomish County DMV

Find Snohomish County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Arlington Driver Licensing Office 3704 172nd Street Northeast Arlington WA 98223 360-653-1545

Arlington Vehicle Licensing Office 432 West Avenue Arlington WA 98223 360-435-2311

Darrington Vehicle Licensing Office 1005 Cascade Street Darrington WA 98241 360-436-1131

Edmonds Vehicle Licensing Office 550 5th Avenue South Edmonds WA 98020 425-774-6657

Everett Driver Licensing Office 5313 Evergreen Way Everett WA 98203 425-356-2967

Everett Vehicle Licensing Office 9111 Evergreen Way Everett WA 98204 425-353-5333

Everett Vehicle Licensing Office 1001 North Broadway Everett WA 98201 425-252-3518

Everett Vehicle Licensing Office 3000 Rockefeller Avenue Everett WA 98201 425-388-3371

Lake Stevens Vehicle Licensing Office 9327 4th Street Northeast Lake Stevens WA 98258 425-334-7311

Lake Stevens Vehicle Licensing Office 16410 84th Street Northeast Lake Stevens WA 98258 360-691-7635

Lynnwood Driver Licensing Office 18023 Washington 99 Lynnwood WA 98037 425-672-3409

Lynnwood Vehicle Licensing Office 4615 196th Street Southwest Lynnwood WA 98036 425-774-7662

Lynnwood Vehicle Licensing Office 14920 Washington 99 Lynnwood WA 98087 425-742-0621

Marysville Vehicle Licensing Office 9611 State Avenue Marysville WA 98270 360-657-4444

Monroe Vehicle Licensing Office 19677 State Rt 2 Monroe WA 98272 360-794-5678

Mountlake Terrace Vehicle Licensing Office 22911 56th Avenue West Mountlake Terrace WA 98043 425-670-3874

Snohomish Vehicle Licensing Office 510 2nd Street Snohomish WA 98290 360-568-8836

Snohomish Vehicle Licensing Office 3100 Bickford Avenue Snohomish WA 98290 360-568-2122

Stanwood Vehicle Licensing Office 9715 271st Street Northwest Stanwood WA 98292 360-629-2103

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.