Skagit County Town & City Hall

Find Skagit County Washington town & city halls. Town and city halls provide information on government agencies, boards, commissions, committees, departments, and elected officials.

Anacortes City Hall 904 6th Street Anacortes WA 98221 360-293-0327

Burlington City Hall 311 Cedar Street Burlington WA 98233 360-755-2300

Concrete Town Hall 45672 Main Street Concrete WA 98237 360-853-8401

Hamilton City Hall 584 Maple Street Hamilton WA 98255 360-826-3027

La Conner Town Hall 204 Douglas Street La Conner WA 98257 360-466-3125

Lyman Town Hall 8405 South Main Street Lyman WA 98263 360-826-3033

Mount Vernon City Hall 910 Cleveland Avenue Mount Vernon WA 98273 360-336-6202

Sedro Woolley City Hall 325 Metcalf Street Sedro-Woolley WA 98284 360-855-1661

About Skagit County Town & City Halls

A Skagit County Town or City Hall is a building that serves as the focal point of government activity for a town or city in Skagit County, WA. It is the location where the proceedings of the Skagit County legislative body take place and usually houses the central offices for the executive and administrative functions of the government. Depending on the size of the building, some municipal functions, and a number of citizen services may operate out of a Town or City Hall in Skagit County.

You may contact Town & City Halls for questions about:
  • Skagit County Public records
  • Marriage licenses and certificates
  • Town and City government offices
  • Local Skagit County politics
  • Voter poll locations and election procedures
Skagit County Public Records

Town and City Halls in Skagit County can provide free public records upon request. These records include Skagit County marriage licenses and certificate copies, as well as a variety of other historical and vital records. Skagit County birth and death records, marriage and divorce records can be obtained from Town and City Halls. Other public records that may be obtained in Skagit County include local elections and voter records, Skagit County Court records, Skagit County property tax assessments and real estate records.

Skagit County Town and City Councils

Skagit County City Halls and Town Halls have a chamber where public meetings of the Town Council, City Council, or other elected legislative body take place. The chambers are set up to allow for discussion among Council members and executive and administrative officers, as well as members of the Skagit County public interested in addressing the Council. Audience seating is available for members of the public and the media to observe public meetings in Skagit County, Washington. City or Town Halls are also equipped with telecommunications equipment to allow for taping and televising of public meetings. Other elected and appointed boards and commissions, such as the Skagit County Planning and Zoning Commissions, may also use the chambers for their meetings, particularly if members of the public or media attend the meetings.

Government Offices in Skagit County, WA

The office of the chief executive or administrative official, such as the Skagit County City or Town Manager, is located in Town or City Hall. Depending on the size of the building and how the departments are organized, other administrative functions may also be located in Town or City Hall, such as the Skagit County Finance Department or Human Resources. Many of the operating departments that have direct interaction with citizens are located in Town or City Hall, including the Skagit County Clerk's Office, Skagit County Tax Collector, and Skagit County Building Inspector. Departments that have extensive or specialized space requirements, such as Skagit County Police Department, Fire Department, Public Library, and Public Works, tend to be located in separate stand-alone facilities.