Skagit County DMV

Find Skagit County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Anacortes Driver Licensing Office 1005 Commercial Avenue Anacortes WA 98221 360-588-0508

Anacortes Vehicle Licensing Office 819 Commercial Avenue Anacortes WA 98221 360-293-5533

Burlington Vehicle Licensing Office 327 South Burlington Boulevard Burlington WA 98233 360-755-0419

Concrete Vehicle Licensing Office 45770 Main Street Concrete WA 98237 360-853-8784

Mount Vernon Driver Licensing Office 1920 South 3rd Street Mount Vernon WA 98273 360-416-7563

Mount Vernon Vehicle Licensing Office 700 South 2nd Street Mount Vernon WA 98273 360-336-9348

Mount Vernon Vehicle Licensing Office 1520 East College Way Mount Vernon WA 98273 360-419-9986

Sedro Woolley Vehicle Licensing Office 714 Metcalf Street Sedro-Woolley WA 98284 360-855-1162

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.