Pacific County DMV

Find Pacific County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Ilwaco Driver Licensing Office 116 1st Avenue South Ilwaco WA 98624 360-642-8776

Long Beach Vehicle Licensing Office 7013 Sandridge Road Long Beach WA 98631 360-642-9312

South Bend Driver Licensing Office 307 Robert Bush Drive East South Bend WA 98586 360-875-5385

South Bend Vehicle Licensing Office 300 Memorial Drive South Bend WA 98586 360-875-9310

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.