Okanogan County DMV

Find Okanogan County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Brewster Vehicle Licensing Office 519 West Main Brewster WA 98812 509-689-2711

Okanogan Vehicle Licensing Office 149 3rd Avenue North Okanogan WA 98840 509-422-7350

Omak Driver Licensing Office 646 Okoma Drive Omak WA 98841 509-826-7374

Oroville Driver Licensing Office 821 Apple Way Avenue Oroville WA 98844 509-476-2886

Oroville Vehicle Licensing Office 1122 Main Street Oroville WA 98844 509-476-3362

Tonasket Vehicle Licensing Office 415 North Whitcomb Avenue Tonasket WA 98855 509-486-1027

Twisp Vehicle Licensing Office 141 North Glover Street Twisp WA 98856 509-997-2886

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.