Kittitas County DMV

Find Kittitas County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Cle Elum Vehicle Licensing Office 216 North Pennsylvania Avenue Cle Elum WA 98922 509-674-4433

Ellensburg Driver Licensing Office 605 East Mountain View Avenue Ellensburg WA 98926 509-925-9290

Ellensburg Vehicle Licensing Office 205 West 5th Avenue Ellensburg WA 98926 509-962-7505

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.