King County Veterans Affairs Department

Find King County Washington veterans affairs departments, or service organizations. Veterans affairs departments like the VA (Veterans Affairs), VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars), Amvets, and vet centers provide information and help with benefits, charities, insurance, disability, medical care, education, programs and compensation for veterans of the US Armed Forces.

African American Veterans Group 947 27th Avenue Seattle WA 98122 206-720-7008

Disabled American Veterans 4857 Delridge Way Southwest Seattle WA 98106 206-933-8604

King County Veterans Programs 2124 4th Avenue Seattle WA 98121 206-296-7656

Military Veteran Solutions 27013 Pacific Highway South Des Moines WA 98198 866-397-9163

National Association For Black Veterans 2301 South Jackson Street Seattle WA 98144 206-322-2618

Nisei Veterans Committee Inc 1212 South King Street Seattle WA 98144 206-322-1122

Northwest Paralyzed Veterans of America 616 Southwest 152nd Street Burien WA 98166 206-241-1843

Paralyzed Veterans of America 915 2nd Avenue Seattle WA 98174 206-220-6176

Rescue Homeless Veterans Response Unit Seattle 314 Boren Avenue South Seattle WA 98144 855-724-4550

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Seattle Vet Center 4735 East Marginal Way South Seattle WA 98134 206-658-4225

US Department of Veterans Affairs - VA Medical Center 1660 South Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108 206-764-2531

US Department of Veterans Affairs Vet Center 2030 9th Avenue Seattle WA 98121 206-553-2706

US Department-Veterans Affairs - VA Puget Sound Health Care System 1660 South Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108 206-716-3160

Veterans Express 1300 Southwest Campus Drive Federal Way WA 98023 253-517-3798

Veterans of Foreign Wars 1836 72nd Avenue Southeast Mercer Island WA 98040 206-232-6390

Veterans of Foreign Wars 7421 South 126th Street Seattle WA 98178 206-772-9982

Veterans of Foreign Wars 2812 Northwest Market Street Seattle WA 98107 206-782-8618

Veterans of Foreign Wars 44426 244th Avenue Southeast Enumclaw WA 98022 360-825-4722

Veterans of Foreign Wars 4330 148th Avenue Northeast Redmond WA 98052 425-883-2995

Veterans of Foreign Wars 3601 Southwest Alaska Street Seattle WA 98126 206-935-4352

Veterans Affairs Departments Near Me

About Veterans Affairs Departments

Who is eligible to receive services at a Veteran Center?

Veteran Centers are open to veterans and active duty service members, including members of the National Guard and the Army Reserve. Certain services at Vet Centers are also available to family members of veterans and service members, including counseling services.

What education benefits does the Montgomery GI Bill provide?

The Montgomery GI Bill provides veterans with up to 36 months of funding to study at colleges, technical schools, or vocational schools. The benefit can be used for up to ten years from the date of discharge or release from active duty. Spouses and children of veterans may also be eligible for education benefits through the Dependents' Educational Assistance program.

What housing programs are available to veterans?

The VA runs a housing program through the Veterans Benefits Administration that offers loans to veterans to purchase homes, primarily in rural areas and small towns where private financing may not be available. Veterans may also use the service to refinance a home.