King County DMV

Find King County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Auburn Vehicle Licensing Office 124 Auburn Way North Auburn WA 98002 253-833-9696

Bel Red Auto License Office 15600 Northeast 8th Street Bellevue WA 98008 425-747-0444

Bellevue Driver Licensing Office 13133 Bel-Red Road Bellevue WA 98005 425-649-4281

Bothell Vehicle Licensing Office 10035 Northeast 183rd Street Bothell WA 98011 425-481-1644

Enumclaw Vehicle Licensing Office 1612 Cole Street Enumclaw WA 98022 360-825-2711

Federal Way Driver Licensing Office 1617 South 324th Street Federal Way WA 98003 253-661-5001

Federal Way Vehicle Licensing Office 1750 South 327th Street Federal Way WA 98003 253-874-8375

Issaquah Vehicle Licensing Office 1175 Northwest Gilman Boulevard Issaquah WA 98027 425-369-0409

Kent Driver Licensing Office 25410 74th Avenue South Kent WA 98032 253-872-2782

Kent Vehicle Licensing Office 331 Washington Avenue South Kent WA 98032 253-852-3110

Kirkland Vehicle Licensing Office 12006 Northeast 85th Street Kirkland WA 98033 425-828-4371

North Bend Driver Licensing Office 402 Main Avenue South North Bend WA 98045 425-888-4040

Renton Driver Licensing Office 1314 Union Avenue Northeast Renton WA 98059 425-277-7230

Renton Vehicle Licensing Office 329 Williams Avenue South Renton WA 98057 425-228-5640

Seattle Downtown EDL EID Driver Licensing Office 1000 2nd Avenue Seattle WA 98104 360-902-3900

Seattle Driver Licensing Office 8830 25th Avenue Southwest Seattle WA 98106 206-764-4144

Seattle Driver Licensing Office 205 Spring Street Seattle WA 98104 206-464-6845

Seattle Limited Services Driver Licensing Office 18551 Aurora Avenue North Seattle WA 98133 425-670-8376

Seattle Vehicle Licensing Office 13201 Aurora Avenue North Seattle WA 98133 206-362-6161

Seattle Vehicle Licensing Office 10250 16th Avenue Southwest Seattle WA 98146 206-763-7979

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.