Grays Harbor County DMV

Find Grays Harbor County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Aberdeen Vehicle Licensing Office 2616 Sumner Avenue Aberdeen WA 98520 360-533-4333

Elma Vehicle Licensing Office 313 West Waldrip Street Elma WA 98541 360-482-5518

Hoquiam Driver Licensing Office 719 8th Street Hoquiam WA 98550 360-533-9330

Montesano Vehicle Licensing Office 100 West Broadway Avenue Montesano WA 98563 360-249-4232

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.