Clark County Town & City Hall

Find Clark County Washington town & city halls. Town and city halls provide information on government agencies, boards, commissions, committees, departments, and elected officials.

Battle Ground City Hall 109 Southwest 1st Street Battle Ground WA 98604 360-342-5040

La Center City Hall 214 East 4th Street La Center WA 98629 360-263-8662

La Center Town Hall 214 East 4th Street La Center WA 98629 360-263-2782

Ridgefield City Hall 230 Pioneer St Ridgefield WA 98642 360-887-3557

Vancouver City Hall 415 West 6th Street Vancouver WA 98660 360-696-8457

Washougal City Hall 1701 C Street Washougal WA 98671 360-835-8501

Yacolt City Hall 202 West Cushman Street Yacolt WA 98675 360-686-3922

About Clark County Town & City Halls

A Clark County Town or City Hall is a building that serves as the focal point of government activity for a town or city in Clark County, WA. It is the location where the proceedings of the Clark County legislative body take place and usually houses the central offices for the executive and administrative functions of the government. Depending on the size of the building, some municipal functions, and a number of citizen services may operate out of a Town or City Hall in Clark County.

You may contact Town & City Halls for questions about:
  • Clark County Public records
  • Marriage licenses and certificates
  • Town and City government offices
  • Local Clark County politics
  • Voter poll locations and election procedures
Clark County Public Records

Town and City Halls in Clark County can provide free public records upon request. These records include Clark County marriage licenses and certificate copies, as well as a variety of other historical and vital records. Clark County birth and death records, marriage and divorce records can be obtained from Town and City Halls. Other public records that may be obtained in Clark County include local elections and voter records, Clark County Court records, Clark County property tax assessments and real estate records.

Clark County Town and City Councils

Clark County City Halls and Town Halls have a chamber where public meetings of the Town Council, City Council, or other elected legislative body take place. The chambers are set up to allow for discussion among Council members and executive and administrative officers, as well as members of the Clark County public interested in addressing the Council. Audience seating is available for members of the public and the media to observe public meetings in Clark County, Washington. City or Town Halls are also equipped with telecommunications equipment to allow for taping and televising of public meetings. Other elected and appointed boards and commissions, such as the Clark County Planning and Zoning Commissions, may also use the chambers for their meetings, particularly if members of the public or media attend the meetings.

Government Offices in Clark County, WA

The office of the chief executive or administrative official, such as the Clark County City or Town Manager, is located in Town or City Hall. Depending on the size of the building and how the departments are organized, other administrative functions may also be located in Town or City Hall, such as the Clark County Finance Department or Human Resources. Many of the operating departments that have direct interaction with citizens are located in Town or City Hall, including the Clark County Clerk's Office, Clark County Tax Collector, and Clark County Building Inspector. Departments that have extensive or specialized space requirements, such as Clark County Police Department, Fire Department, Public Library, and Public Works, tend to be located in separate stand-alone facilities.