Clallam County DMV

Find Clallam County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Forks Driver Licensing Office 421 5th Avenue Forks WA 98331 360-374-6440

Forks Vehicle Licensing Office 192681 U.s. 101 Forks WA 98331 360-374-9240

Port Angeles Driver Licensing Office 228 West 1st Street Port Angeles WA 98362 360-457-2545

Port Angeles Vehicle Licensing Office 223 East 4th Street Port Angeles WA 98362 360-417-2218

Sequim Vehicle Licensing Office 649 West Washington Street Sequim WA 98382 360-683-8375

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.