Chelan County DMV

Find Chelan County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Cashmere Vehicle Licensing Office 5738 Vale Road Cashmere WA 98815 509-782-3454

Chelan Driver Licensing Office 143 East Johnson Avenue Chelan WA 98816 509-682-5511

Lake Chelan Licensing Office 617 East Woodin Avenue Chelan WA 98816 509-682-5813

Wenatchee Driver Licensing Office 325 North Chelan Avenue Wenatchee WA 98801 509-293-7021

Wenatchee Vehicle Licensing Office 350 Orondo Avenue Wenatchee WA 98801 509-667-6810

Wenatchee Vehicle Licensing Office 151 South Worthen Street Wenatchee WA 98801 509-888-1551

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.