Benton County DMV

Find Benton County Washington DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Kennewick Driver Licensing Office 3311 West Clearwater Avenue Kennewick WA 99336 509-734-7130

Kennewick Vehicle Licensing Office 5600 West Canal Drive Kennewick WA 99336 509-736-2727

Kennewick Vehicle Licensing Office 3400 West Clearwater Avenue Kennewick WA 99336 509-736-3926

Prosser Vehicle Licensing Office 620 Market Street Prosser WA 99350 509-786-5614

Richland Vehicle Licensing Office 101 Wellsian Way Richland WA 99352 509-222-3736

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.