Clerk Offices in Lamoille County, Vermont

There are 9 Clerk Offices in Lamoille County, Vermont, serving a population of 25,191 people in an area of 459 square miles. There is 1 Clerk Office per 2,799 people, and 1 Clerk Office per 50 square miles.

In Vermont, Lamoille County is ranked 5th of 14 counties in Clerk Offices per capita, and 4th of 14 counties in Clerk Offices per square mile.

List of Lamoille County Clerk Offices

Find Lamoille County, Vermont clerk offices, including county, city, and circuit clerks, and clerks of court.

Belvidere Town Clerk 3996 Vermont 109 Belvidere Center, VT

Eden Mills Town Clerk 71 Old Schoolhouse Rd Eden, VT

Elmore Town Clerk 1175 Vermont Rt 12 Lake Elmore, VT

Fletcher Town Clerk 215 Cambridge Glen Road Cambridge, VT

Jeffersonville Town Clerk 85 Church Street Cambridge, VT

Lamoille County Clerk PO Box 570 Hyde Park, VT

Morristown Town Clerk 43 Portland Street Morristown, VT

Waterville Town Clerk 850 Vermont 109 Waterville, VT

Wolcot Town Clerk 28 Railroad Street Wolcott, VT

About the Lamoille County Clerk Office

Clerks Offices in Lamoille County, VT are responsible for maintaining public records for the county. The Clerk's office provides public access to records in accordance with local government regulations and laws. The Lamoille County Office also provides support for the local elections process. The duties and responsibilities of the Clerk is regulated through Vermont state, Lamoille County, and local government statutes, ordinances, charters and regulations.

Residents may contact the Office of the Clerk for questions about:
  • Lamoille County public records
  • Property records, mortgage records and title deeds
  • Lamoille County, Vermont vital records, birth records, death records and certificates
  • Marriage and divorce records, licenses and applications
  • Business & professional licenses, permits, and registrations
  • Election records, voter registration and poll locations

Lamoille County Household Demographic Statistics

Find Lamoille County Households, Marital Status, and Veteran Status. Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates.

Lamoille County Households
 Lamoille CountyVermont
Married Couples5,097 (48.1%)124,868 (48.1%)
Nonfamily Households4,091 (38.6%)101,183 (39.0%)
Lamoille County Marital Status
 Lamoille CountyVermont
Married Couples5,097 (48.1%)124,868 (48.1%)
Unmarried Couples1,179 (4.8%)21,223 (3.5%)
Never Married Men3,413 (32.8%)88,869 (34.4%)
Separated Men40 (0.4%)2,685 (1.0%)
Widowed Men227 (2.2%)7,060 (2.7%)
Divorced Men1,431 (13.7%)28,779 (11.1%)
Never Married Women2,638 (25.2%)75,778 (28.0%)
Separated Women201 (1.9%)2,961 (1.1%)
Widowed Women648 (6.2%)23,406 (8.7%)
Divorced Women1,465 (14.0%)37,254 (13.8%)
Lamoille County Veteran Status
 Lamoille CountyVermont
Veterans1,464 (7.3%)38,625 (7.6%)