Coronavirus Testing at Urgent Care Of Mountain View in Newton, North Carolina
- Government Offices
- Coronavirus Test Centers
- North Carolina
- Catawba County
- Urgent Care Of Mountain View in Newton, North Carolina
Urgent Care Of Mountain View Contact Information
View Address and Phone Number for the Urgent Care Of Mountain View COVID-19 Test Center, at North Carolina Highway 16, Newton NC.
- Urgent Care Of Mountain View
1366 North Carolina Highway 16
You are advised to contact the test site directly before visiting in-person, to learn about COVID-19 screening eligibility, requirements, pre-screening, and appointment scheduling.
Map of Urgent Care Of Mountain View in Newton, North Carolina
View map of Urgent Care Of Mountain View, and get driving directions from your location.
Coronavirus Test Centers Nearby
Find 6 Coronavirus Test Centers within 18.6 miles of Urgent Care Of Mountain View.
Health Departments & Hospitals Nearby
Find 9 Health Departments & Hospitals within 20.6 miles of Urgent Care Of Mountain View.
- Catawba Valley Medical Center (Hickory, NC - 5.9 miles)
- Catawba County Public Health Department (Hickory, NC - 6.0 miles)
- Alexander Hospital (Hickory, NC - 9.6 miles)
- Frye Regional Medical Center (Hickory, NC - 9.9 miles)
- Carolinas Medical Center-Lincoln (Lincolnton, NC - 11.1 miles)
- Lincoln County Health Department (Lincolnton, NC - 11.3 miles)
- Alexander County Health Department (Taylorsville, NC - 18.7 miles)
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center (Mooresville, NC - 20.4 miles)
- Iredell Memorial Hospital, Incorporated (Statesville, NC - 20.6 miles)
About Newton Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Sites
Newton Coronavirus Test Sites are responsible for testing individuals for COVID-19.
Testing facilities in Newton, North Carolina may be run by local, city, county, state, federal government agencies, or run by private and non-profit organizations.
Testing may be performed at a drive-through facility, the Catawba County Health Department, hospital, urgent care center, or other private medical facility.
Contact Newton test sites before visiting to determine testing eligibility and to schedule appointments.
You may contact COVID-19 Test Sites for questions about:
- Emergencies - call 9-1-1
- Newton Coronavirus testing
- Eligibility, Requirements & Prescreening
- Newton, North Carolina COVID-19 test results
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act coverage