Parker County Court

Find Parker County Texas courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Aledo Municipal Court 200 Old Annetta Road Aledo TX 76008 817-441-7016

Hudson Oaks Municipal Court 150 North Oakridge Drive Hudson Oaks TX 76087 682-229-2400

Parker County Court 1 Courthouse Sq Weatherford TX 76086 817-598-6148

Parker County Court at Law 1112 Santa Fe Drive Weatherford TX 76086 817-598-6179

Parker District Court 117 Fort Worth Highway Weatherford TX 76086 817-594-7343

Reno Municipal Court II 195 West Reno Road Azle TX 76020 817-221-2500

Springtown Justice of Peace Court 1020 East Highway 199 Springtown TX 76082 817-220-5857

Springtown Municipal Court 102 East 2nd Street Springtown TX 76082 817-220-4834

Weatherford Justice of Peace Court I 207 Fort Worth Highway Weatherford TX 76086 817-598-0496

Weatherford Justice of Peace Court II 1112 Santa Fe Drive Weatherford TX 76086 817-598-6192

Weatherford Municipal Court 303 Palo Pinto Street Weatherford TX 76086 817-598-4120

Willow Park Justice of Peace Court 5189 E I20 Service Rd N Willow Park TX 76087 817-441-1071

Willow Park Municipal Court 516 Ranch House Road Willow Park TX 76087 817-441-7101

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.