Tipton County Pharmacy

Find Tipton County Tennessee pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Brighton Pharmacy 1880 Old Highway 51 South Brighton TN 38011 901-837-8981

Kroger Pharmacy 951 U.s. 51 Covington TN 38019 901-476-1798

Kroger Pharmacy 11630 U.s. 51 Atoka TN 38004 901-837-5010

Rite Aid Pharmacy 605 U.s. 51 Covington TN 38019 901-475-2157

Super D Drugs Pharmacy 24 McLaughlin Drive Munford TN 38058 901-837-0977

Super D Express Pharmacy 839 U.s. 51 Covington TN 38019 901-476-9444

The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy 730 U.s. 51 Covington TN 38019 901-476-3245

Walgreens Pharmacy 950 U.s. 51 Covington TN 38019 901-475-1903

Walgreens Pharmacy 43 Tabb Drive Munford TN 38058 901-840-2450

Walmart Supercenter Pharmacy 201 Lanny Bridges Avenue Covington TN 38019 901-476-4648

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.