McNairy County Pharmacy

Find McNairy County Tennessee pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Deberry Drugs Pharmacy 135 South Y Square Selmer TN 38375 731-645-6100

Freds Pharmacy 399 Mulberry Avenue Selmer TN 38375 731-645-6182

Michie Health Mart Pharmacy 5823 Tennessee 22 Michie TN 38357 731-239-2100

Pettigrew Rexall Drugs Pharmacy 139 West Main Street Adamsville TN 38310 731-632-3118

Quality Care Pharmacy 144 Houston Avenue Selmer TN 38375 731-645-7878

Rite Aid Pharmacy 409 Mulberry Avenue Selmer TN 38375 731-645-4423

Selmer Drug Company Health Mart Pharmacy 133 West Court Avenue Selmer TN 38375 731-645-5391

Walmart Supercenter Pharmacy 1017 Mulberry Avenue Selmer TN 38375 731-645-3207

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.