Lincoln County Pharmacy

Find Lincoln County Tennessee pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

CVS Pharmacy 1107 Huntsville Highway Fayetteville TN 37334 931-433-7110

Carters At Stonebridge Pharmacy 6 Eldad Road Fayetteville TN 37334 931-438-0760

Carters Drug Store / Compounding Pharmacy 106 Elk Avenue South Fayetteville TN 37334 931-433-1511

Freds Pharmacy 1202 Huntsville Highway Fayetteville TN 37334 931-438-2626

Lincoln Medical Center Pharmacy 106 Medical Center Boulevard Fayetteville TN 37334 931-438-7400

Walgreens Pharmacy 1000 Huntsville Highway Fayetteville TN 37334 931-433-5569

Walmart Supercenter Pharmacy 1224 Huntsville Highway Fayetteville TN 37334 931-433-0011

Pharmacies Near Me

Pharmacies by City

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.