Franklin County Pharmacy

Find Franklin County Tennessee pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Bennetts Pharmacy 1201 Dinah Shore Boulevard Winchester TN 37398 931-967-2777

Blue Front Drugs Incorporated Pharmacy 107 1st Avenue Northwest Winchester TN 37398 931-967-2251

Bradfords Pharmacy 104 Hudgins Street Estill Springs TN 37330 931-649-5050

CVS Pharmacy 1717 Decherd Boulevard Decherd TN 37324 931-967-0060

Freds Pharmacy 1755 Decherd Boulevard Decherd TN 37324 931-962-1605

Kroger Pharmacy 1840 Decherd Boulevard Decherd TN 37324 931-967-1218

Walgreens Pharmacy 1855 Decherd Boulevard Decherd TN 37324 931-967-4938

Walmart Supercenter Pharmacy 2675 Decherd Boulevard Winchester TN 37398 931-967-0046

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.