Tiger Bay in Fort Meade, Florida
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Polk County
- Fort Meade
- Tiger Bay in Fort Meade, Florida
Popularity:#1 of 2 Power Plants in Fort Meade#11 of 32 Power Plants in Polk County#62 of 276 Power Plants in Florida#1,483 in Power Plants
Tiger Bay Contact Information
View Address for Tiger Bay, a Power Plant, at County Road 630, Fort Meade FL.
- Tiger Bay
3219 County Road 630
Tiger Bay Details
- Facility Type
- Natural Gas Fired Combined Cycle
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Duke Energy Florida, Llc
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Natural Gas (NG)
- Natural Gas Used
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Tiger Bay in Fort Meade, Florida
View map of Tiger Bay, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 8.6 miles of Tiger Bay.
Find 2 external resources related to Tiger Bay.
About Tiger Bay
Tiger Bay, located in Fort Meade, FL, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Polk County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Polk County, FL
- Fort Meade power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution