Standby Generation Plant in Pensacola, Florida
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Escambia County
- Standby Generation Plant in Pensacola, Florida
Popularity:#2 of 2 Power Plants in Pensacola#5 of 7 Power Plants in Escambia County#195 of 276 Power Plants in Florida#6,367 in Power Plants
Standby Generation Plant Contact Information
View Address for Standby Generation Plant, a Power Plant, at Brent Lane, Pensacola FL.
- Standby Generation Plant
250 Brent Lane
Standby Generation Plant Details
- Facility Type
- Natural Gas Internal Combustion Engine
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Pensacola Christian College
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Natural Gas (NG)
- Natural Gas Used
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
Map of Standby Generation Plant in Pensacola, Florida
View map of Standby Generation Plant, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 10.8 miles of Standby Generation Plant.
Find 1 external resources related to Standby Generation Plant.
About Standby Generation Plant
Standby Generation Plant, located in Pensacola, FL, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Escambia County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Escambia County, FL
- Pensacola power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution