St Paul City Clerk in St. Paul Kansas

Address and phone number for St Paul City Clerk, a Clerk Office, at Central Street, St. Paul KS.

St Paul City Clerk
703 Central Street, St. Paul, Kansas, 66771

Map of St Paul City Clerk in St. Paul Kansas

Get Directions to St Paul City Clerk

Clerk Offices Nearby

Clerk Offices
Neosho County Clerk
Labette County Clerk
Crawford County Clerk
Labette County Clerk
Uniontown City Clerk
Arma City Clerk

Related Resources

About the St Paul City Clerk

The St Paul City Clerk, located in St. Paul, Kansas, is the official keeper of public records for Neosho County. The Clerk's office ensures that public records are retained, archived, and made accessible to the public in accordance with all laws and regulations. Clerks also support the elections process and provide a variety of transactional services. The Clerk's duties are established and regulated through a combination of Kansas state statutes, local ordinances and charters, and other regulations.

You may contact the Neosho County Clerk's office for questions about:
  • Neosho County public records
  • Neosho County vital records: birth certificates, marriage and death certificates
  • Land, property, mortgage, and title deed records
  • Marriage licenses, applications, and records
  • Divorce records and applications
  • Neosho County licenses, permits, and business registrations
  • Voter registration, elections, and polls
Neosho County Public Records

The St Paul City Clerk maintains a range of public records. The Clerk's Office keeps Neosho County vital records, such as birth, marriage, and death certificates. The Clerk also keeps documents involving land or land transactions, including deeds, mortgages, attachments, tax liens, judgments, maps, floor plans, probate certificates, variances, and all other legal documents pertaining to land use and transfers.

The Clerk's office handles and stores a large volume of documents, dating back to the founding of Neosho County. Copies of local public records may be available for request as many archival documents have been digitized.

Marriage Licenses & Applications

The St Paul City Clerk provides information on Neosho County marriage licenses and applications including the application process, forms and requirements. The Office of the Clerk maintains marriage certificates and records for all couples legally married in Neosho County, KS and may provide certified copies for a nominal fee.

Neosho County Permits & Licenses

In addition to keeping Neosho County public records, the Clerk issues a variety of licenses and permits to the public including dog licenses, hunting and fishing licenses, liquor licenses, parking permits, and permits for special events, as well as providing notary public services. The Clerk's office also registers business names for businesses operating in Neosho County.

Voter Registration & Elections

The Neosho County Clerk supports the elections process by providing assistance to candidates filing elections paperwork and voters submitting petitions, and by working with the Board of Elections. Clerks administer the oath of office to elected officials. The Clerk's Office may also help register voters.

Public Meeting Minutes

The Clerk is responsible for posting public meetings records, such as meeting notices, agendas, and minutes, in accordance with local governing laws and regulations in that state of Kansas and the county seat of Neosho County and how long these records must be made public.

Contact the St Paul City Clerk

You may contact the Clerk's Office by calling 620-449-2266, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: St Paul City Clerk, 703 Central Street, St. Paul, Kansas, 66771