St Cloud in St. Cloud, Florida
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Osceola County
- St. Cloud
- St Cloud in St. Cloud, Florida
Popularity:#1 of 3 Power Plants in St. Cloud#1 of 8 Power Plants in Osceola County#24 of 276 Power Plants in Florida#693 in Power Plants
St Cloud Contact Information
View Address for St Cloud, a Power Plant, at 10th Street, St. Cloud FL.
- St Cloud
1718 10th Street
St Cloud Details
- Facility Type
- Natural Gas Internal Combustion Engine
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Orlando Utilities Comm
- Operator ID
- Retired Capacity (MW)
- Retired Units
- Primary Fuel
- Natural Gas (NG)
- Secondary Fuel
- Distillate Fuel Oil (DFO)
- Transmission Lines
Map of St Cloud in St. Cloud, Florida
View map of St Cloud, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 15.8 miles of St Cloud.
Find 1 external resources related to St Cloud.
About St Cloud
St Cloud, located in St. Cloud, FL, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Osceola County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Osceola County, FL
- St. Cloud power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution