South Alabama Electric Co-Op in Lapine Alabama

Address and phone number for South Alabama Electric Co-Op, an Utilities, at Lapine Highway, Lapine AL.

South Alabama Electric Co-Op
Lapine Highway, Lapine, Alabama, 36046

Map of South Alabama Electric Co-Op in Lapine Alabama

Get Directions to South Alabama Electric Co-Op

Public Utility Companies Nearby

Public Utility Companies
Quint-Mar Water Authority
Ramer Water Co Inc
Southeast Alabama Gas District
Luverne Utilities
South East Alabama Gas District
Snowdoun Water System Inc

About the South Alabama Electric Co-Op

The South Alabama Electric Co-Op, located in Lapine, AL, is an utility company that provides public services for Lapine residents. In Crenshaw County, Utility Companies provide electricity, natural gas, water, and sewer services. Lapine residents can contact the Utility Company to learn about services, start or stop Utility services, or for billing and payment information.

You may contact Utilities for questions about:
  • Utilities billing and payments
  • Setting up Utilities
  • Utility outages or problems
  • Shutting off or transferring Utilities
  • Hours of operation
Lapine Utility Services

The South Alabama Electric Co-Op oversees Utility services in Lapine. In addition to managing Utilities, the office also creates accounts for new customers, transfers service if customers move, and closes accounts. In addition, the Utility Company manages billing and payment. The main office can provide information on other Utility services in Crenshaw County, including Electric Utilities, Water Utilities, Sewer Utilities, and Natural Gas Utilities.

Utility Billing and Payments

The Utility Company oversees billing and payment for Lapine Utility users. Contact the office to set up an account, to report billing problems, to provide new customer information, or to start or stop service. Customers can also learn about payment options, view usage rates, and learn about peak rates through the Utility office.

Reporting Utility Problems

The South Alabama Electric Co-Op monitors Utility services for outages or problems. You can contact their office to report any Utility problems, such as outages, disruptions to service, or hazards. The Utility Company may also take reports on water leaks, missed collections, downed power lines, or other Utility problems. Crenshaw County Utility Companies work with government agencies to ensure a safe Utility system.

Utility Company Reports

The Utility Company publishes reports and documents on its services, usage rates, residential Utility rates, and development projects. Lapine residents can also look up reports on construction projects, Utility improvements, and environmental impact.

Public Utilities Commissions in Alabama

In Alabama, the Crenshaw County Public Services Commission or Public Utilities Commission regulates Utility Companies. The Public Utilities Commission ensures that customers receive safe and reliable Utility services. They also oversee Utility pricing for both Public and Private Utility Companies. The Commission must approve rates for Lapine Utilities. Lapine residents can contact to Public Utilities Commission with complaints.

Contact the South Alabama Electric Co-Op

You may contact the South Alabama Electric Co-Op by calling 334-537-9143, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: South Alabama Electric Co-Op, Lapine Highway, Lapine, Alabama, 36046.