Soldotna in Soldotna, Alaska
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Soldotna in Soldotna, Alaska
Popularity:#4,238 in Power Plants
Soldotna Contact Information
View Address for Soldotna, a Power Plant, at Sterling Highway, Soldotna AK.
41925 Sterling Highway
- Facility Type
- Natural Gas Fired Combustion Turbine
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Homer Electric Assn Inc
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Retired Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Retired Units
- Primary Fuel
- Natural Gas (NG)
- Natural Gas Used
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
Map of Soldotna in Soldotna, Alaska
View map of Soldotna, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 5 Power Plants within 43.4 miles of Soldotna.
Find 2 external resources related to Soldotna.
Soldotna, located in Soldotna, AK, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Kenai Peninsula Borough area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Kenai Peninsula Borough, AK
- Soldotna power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution