Smith (Vt) in Bradford, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Orange County
- Smith (Vt) in Bradford, Vermont
Popularity:#3 of 6 Power Plants in Orange County#20 of 115 Power Plants in Vermont#2,143 in Power Plants
Smith (Vt) Contact Information
View Address for Smith (Vt), a Power Plant, at South Main Street, Bradford VT.
- Smith (Vt)
105 South Main Street
Smith (Vt) Details
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Green Mountain Power Corp
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
Map of Smith (Vt) in Bradford, Vermont
View map of Smith (Vt), and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 21.3 miles of Smith (Vt).
Find 2 external resources related to Smith (Vt).
About Smith (Vt)
Smith (Vt), located in Bradford, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Orange County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Orange County, VT
- Bradford power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution