Sims Chapel Veterans Affairs Department

Find Sims Chapel Alabama veterans affairs departments, or service organizations. Veterans affairs departments like the VA (Veterans Affairs), VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars), Amvets, and vet centers provide information and help with benefits, charities, insurance, disability, medical care, education, programs and compensation for veterans of the US Armed Forces.

Veterans of Foreign Wars post 7320 244 Old Telegraph Road Saraland AL 36571 29.3 miles from Sims Chapel 251-679-1188

Veterans Club 210 Newport Parkway Bay Minette AL 36507 33.6 miles from Sims Chapel 251-937-9472

Veterans Affairs Department 300 Faulkner Drive Bay Minette AL 36507 34.3 miles from Sims Chapel 251-937-8049

US Veterans Affairs Department 3221 SpringHill Avenue Mobile AL 36607 37.9 miles from Sims Chapel 251-478-5906

Clarke County Veterans Affairs 114 Court Street Grove Hill AL 36451 38.3 miles from Sims Chapel 251-275-3374

US Department Of Veterans Affairs - Mobile Outpatient Clinic 1504 Spring Hill Avenue Mobile AL 36604 38.6 miles from Sims Chapel 251-219-3900

Alabama Veterans Administration - Mobile County Veterans Service Office 1150 Government Street Mobile AL 36604 39.3 miles from Sims Chapel 251-574-8578

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 49 2528 Government Boulevard Mobile AL 36606 40.0 miles from Sims Chapel 251-471-9438

Wayne County Veterans Assistance 609 Azalea Drive Waynesboro MS 39367 41.8 miles from Sims Chapel 601-735-4258

US Veterans Affairs Department Atmore 8600 U.s. 31 Atmore AL 36502 42.3 miles from Sims Chapel 251-368-4223

Veterans Disabled American 1301 Azalea Road Mobile AL 36693 42.4 miles from Sims Chapel 251-478-5080

Veterans of Foreign Wars 3354 Hamilton Boulevard Theodore AL 36582 48.2 miles from Sims Chapel 251-443-8265

Alabama Department Of Veteran Affairs 64 North Alabama Avenue Monroeville AL 36460 52.0 miles from Sims Chapel 251-575-9832

Perry County Veterans Service Office 105 Main Street New Augusta MS 39462 52.8 miles from Sims Chapel 601-964-8214

Veterans of Foreign Wars 950 Nichols Avenue Extension Fairhope AL 36532 52.9 miles from Sims Chapel 251-928-8259

About Veterans Affairs Departments

Who is eligible to receive services at a Veteran Center?

Veteran Centers are open to veterans and active duty service members, including members of the National Guard and the Army Reserve. Certain services at Vet Centers are also available to family members of veterans and service members, including counseling services.

What education benefits does the Montgomery GI Bill provide?

The Montgomery GI Bill provides veterans with up to 36 months of funding to study at colleges, technical schools, or vocational schools. The benefit can be used for up to ten years from the date of discharge or release from active duty. Spouses and children of veterans may also be eligible for education benefits through the Dependents' Educational Assistance program.

What housing programs are available to veterans?

The VA runs a housing program through the Veterans Benefits Administration that offers loans to veterans to purchase homes, primarily in rural areas and small towns where private financing may not be available. Veterans may also use the service to refinance a home.