Silver Lake (Vt) in Salisbury, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Addison County
- Silver Lake (Vt) in Salisbury, Vermont
Popularity:#2 of 2 Power Plants in Salisbury#5 of 13 Power Plants in Addison County#31 of 115 Power Plants in Vermont#6,367 in Power Plants
Silver Lake (Vt) Contact Information
View Address for Silver Lake (Vt), a Power Plant, at Lake Dunmore Road, Salisbury VT.
- Silver Lake (Vt)
3668 Lake Dunmore Road
Silver Lake (Vt) Details
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Green Mountain Power Corp
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
Map of Silver Lake (Vt) in Salisbury, Vermont
View map of Silver Lake (Vt), and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 11.6 miles of Silver Lake (Vt).
Find 2 external resources related to Silver Lake (Vt).
About Silver Lake (Vt)
Silver Lake (Vt), located in Salisbury, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Addison County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Addison County, VT
- Salisbury power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution