15827 Sheriff Department

Find 15827 sheriff offices, departments, headquarters, jails, and detention centers. Sheriffs provide information on records, arrests, inmates, warrants, and mugshots.

Elk County Sheriff's Office 240 Main Street Ridgway PA 15853 12.9 miles from 15827 814-776-5353

Cameron County Sheriff's Office 20 East 5th Street Emporium PA 15834 20.0 miles from 15827 814-486-3338

Clearfield County Sheriff's Office 1 North 2nd Street Clearfield PA 16830 21.0 miles from 15827 814-765-2641

Jefferson County Sheriff's Office 200 Main Street Brookville PA 15825 31.0 miles from 15827 814-849-1613

Mckean County Sheriff's Office 500 West Main Street Smethport PA 16749 34.1 miles from 15827 814-887-3454

Potter County Sheriff's Office 22 2nd Street Roulette PA 16746 40.8 miles from 15827 814-274-9350

Clarion County Sheriff's Office 421 Main Street Clarion PA 16214 45.4 miles from 15827

Centre County Sheriff's Office 213 East High Street Bellefonte PA 16823 47.9 miles from 15827 814-355-6803

Warren County Sheriff's Office 407 Market Street Warren PA 16365 48.8 miles from 15827 814-723-7553

Forest County Sheriff's Office 528 Elm Street Tionesta PA 16353 50.0 miles from 15827 814-755-3541

About Sheriff Departments

Do Sheriff's Departments issue restraining orders?

No. Restraining orders must be obtained through attorneys and the courts. After a restraining order is issued, a Sheriff's Department will typically serve, maintain, and enforce the order.

What is the difference between a Sheriff and a Marshal?

A Sheriff is usually an elected official responsible for the Sheriff's Department and all of the duties associated with the office. Marshals tend to have a more limited scope of responsibilities, such as providing court security or issuing subpoenas and warrants. A U.S. Marshal is a federal officer responsible for the security of federal courts and numerous other duties including the witness protection program.

Does the Sheriff's Department issue photo identification to citizens?

Some, but not all, Sheriff's Departments offer this service. In many states, the Department of Motor Vehicles issues photo identification cards for non-drivers.