Searsburg in Searsburg, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Bennington County
- Searsburg in Searsburg, Vermont
Popularity:#7,965 in Power Plants
Searsburg Contact Information
View Address for Searsburg, a Power Plant, at New England Power Road, Searsburg VT.
133 New England Power Road
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Great River Hydro, Llc
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Searsburg in Searsburg, Vermont
View map of Searsburg, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 17.2 miles of Searsburg.
Find 2 external resources related to Searsburg.
Searsburg, located in Searsburg, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Bennington County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Bennington County, VT
- Searsburg power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution