Salmon Valley Water Company in Mount Hood Village Oregon

Address and phone number for Salmon Valley Water Company, a Utilities, at East Welches Road, Mount Hood Village OR.

Salmon Valley Water Company
24525 East Welches Road, Mount Hood Village, Oregon, 97067

About the Salmon Valley Water Company

The Salmon Valley Water Company, located in Mount Hood Village, OR, is a utility company that provides public services for Mount Hood Village residents. In Clackamas County, Utility Companies provide electricity, natural gas, water, and sewer services. Mount Hood Village residents can contact the Utility Company to learn about services, start or stop Utility services, or for billing and payment information.

You may contact Utilities for questions about:
  • Utilities billing and payments
  • Setting up Utilities
  • Utility outages or problems
  • Shutting off or transferring Utilities
  • Hours of operation
Mount Hood Village Utility Services

The Salmon Valley Water Company oversees Utility services in Mount Hood Village. In addition to managing Utilities, the office also creates accounts for new customers, transfers service if customers move, and closes accounts. In addition, the Utility Company manages billing and payment. The main office can provide information on other Utility services in Clackamas County, including Electric Utilities, Water Utilities, Sewer Utilities, and Natural Gas Utilities.

Utility Billing and Payments

The Utility Company oversees billing and payment for Mount Hood Village Utility users. Contact the office to set up an account, to report billing problems, to provide new customer information, or to start or stop service. Customers can also learn about payment options, view usage rates, and learn about peak rates through the Utility office.

Reporting Utility Problems

The Salmon Valley Water Company monitors Utility services for outages or problems. You can contact their office to report any Utility problems, such as outages, disruptions to service, or hazards. The Utility Company may also take reports on water leaks, missed collections, downed power lines, or other Utility problems. Clackamas County Utility Companies work with government agencies to ensure a safe Utility system.

Utility Company Reports

The Utility Company publishes reports and documents on its services, usage rates, residential Utility rates, and development projects. Mount Hood Village residents can also look up reports on construction projects, Utility improvements, and environmental impact.

Public Utilities Commissions in Oregon

In Oregon, the Clackamas County Public Services Commission or Public Utilities Commission regulates Utility Companies. The Public Utilities Commission ensures that customers receive safe and reliable Utility services. They also oversee Utility pricing for both Public and Private Utility Companies. The Commission must approve rates for Mount Hood Village Utilities. Mount Hood Village residents can contact to Public Utilities Commission with complaints.

Contact the Salmon Valley Water Company

You may contact the Salmon Valley Water Company by calling 503-622-4083, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: Salmon Valley Water Company, 24525 East Welches Road, Mount Hood Village, Oregon, 97067.

Map of Salmon Valley Water Company in Mount Hood Village Oregon

Public Utility Companies Nearby

Public Utility Companies
Carriage Estates Water Improvement
Corbett Water District
Boring Water District 24
Lusted Water District
City Of Washougal Utility Billing
Portland General Electric Co