Bristol County Attorney General

Find Bristol County Rhode Island Attorney General, AG, OAG, State Attorney, and Solicitor General offices and locations. The office of the Attorney General provides information on state and federal government law enforcement, the department of justice, states attorney generals, marshals, orders and processes related to legal matters involving the United States government.

Rhode Island Attorney General Bureau Of Criminal Identification 150 South Main Street Providence RI 02903 10.4 miles from Bristol County 401-274-4400

Massachusetts Attorney General Southeastern Massachusetts Office 105 William Street New Bedford MA 02740 19.3 miles from Bristol County 508-990-9700

Massachusetts Attorney General Central Massachusetts Office 10 Mechanic Street Worcester MA 01608 46.9 miles from Bristol County 508-792-7600

Massachusetts Attorney General 1 Ashburton Place Boston MA 02108 46.9 miles from Bristol County 617-727-2200

Connecticut Attorney General 55 Elm Street Hartford CT 06106 71.7 miles from Bristol County 860-808-5318

Massachusetts Attorney General Western Massachusetts Office 1350 Main Street Springfield MA 01103 72.4 miles from Bristol County 413-784-1240

Connecticut Attorney General Child Protection Department 110 Sherman Street Hartford CT 06105 73.3 miles from Bristol County 860-808-5540

Connecticut Attorney General Public Utilities Section 10 Franklin Square New Britain CT 06051 76.9 miles from Bristol County 860-827-2620

New Hampshire Attorney General 33 Capitol Street Concord NH 03301 104.7 miles from Bristol County 603-271-3658

New York Attorney General Public Hospital Unit 2100 Middle Country Road Centereach NY 11720 110.0 miles from Bristol County 631-737-6040

New York Attorney General Hauppauge Regional Office 300 Motor Parkway Hauppauge NY 11788 119.0 miles from Bristol County 631-231-2401

New York Attorney General Poughkeepsie Regional Office 1 Civic Center Plaza Poughkeepsie NY 12601 136.1 miles from Bristol County 845-485-3900

New York Attorney General Nassau Regional Office 200 Old Country Road Mineola NY 11501 139.0 miles from Bristol County 516-248-3300

New York Attorney General Pearl River Regional Office 1 Blue Hill Plaza Pearl River NY 10965 148.0 miles from Bristol County 845-732-7550

New York Attorney General Harlem Regional Office 163 West 125th Street New York NY 10027 151.2 miles from Bristol County 212-961-4475

New York Attorney General Brooklyn Regional Office 55 Hanson Place Fort Greene NY 11217 156.3 miles from Bristol County 718-722-3949

New York Attorney General New York City Office 120 Broadway New York NY 10271 157.2 miles from Bristol County 212-416-8000

New Jersey Attorney General Department of Consumer Affairs 124 Halsey Street Newark NJ 07102 163.9 miles from Bristol County 973-504-6370

Vermont Attorney General 109 State Street Montpelier VT 05609 188.5 miles from Bristol County 802-828-3171

Maine Attorney General Consumer Protection Division 7 State House Sta Augusta ME 04333 195.5 miles from Bristol County 207-626-8520

Attorney Generals Near Me

About Attorney Generals

Can the Attorney General represent a private citizen in a legal matter?

Laws prohibit Attorneys General from representing private citizens. The Bar Association in most states will have a referral service for private citizens in need of an attorney.

Does the Attorney General handle complaints about local law enforcement agencies?

No. Complaints about a county or local law enforcement agency should be directed to the Police Chief, Sheriff, or the Internal Affairs division of that agency. If complaints go unresolved, they can be directed to the elected legislators or mayor in the case of a city or town, or to the county commissioners in a county.

Can the Attorney General's Office help me with questions about child support?

In many states, the Attorney General's Office represents the state agency for child support enforcement in certain proceedings. These states typically have a toll free number to call or website to visit for information on how to obtain help with child support issues.