30125 Public Works

Find 30125 departments of public works or DPW. Public works departments provide information on public projects, maintenance of parks, buildings, roads, highways, bridges, tunnels, traffic signals, snow removal, public utilities, water treatment and sewage.

Rockmart Public Works 604 Goodyear Street Rockmart GA 30153 13.5 miles from 30125 770-684-5454

Floyd County Public Works 337 Blacks Bluff Road Southwest Rome GA 30161 15.9 miles from 30125 706-236-2488

Dallas Public Works 320 East Foster Avenue Dallas GA 30132 25.9 miles from 30125 678-626-1070

Carroll County Public Works 34 Horsley Mill Road Carrollton GA 30117 32.1 miles from 30125 770-830-5901

Summerville Public Works 176 Cox Street Summerville GA 30747 33.4 miles from 30125 706-859-0907

Acworth Public Works 4402 Acworth Industrial Drive Northwest Acworth GA 30101 35.5 miles from 30125 770-975-0679

Bowden Public Works 102 Barr Road Bowdon GA 30108 36.5 miles from 30125 770-258-8992

Kennesaw Public Works 3080 Moon Station Road Northwest Kennesaw GA 30144 37.9 miles from 30125 770-421-8582

Anniston Public Works 1128 Gurnee Avenue Anniston AL 36201 39.6 miles from 30125 256-231-7742

Marietta City Public Works 725 North Marietta Parkway Northeast Marietta GA 30060 42.8 miles from 30125 770-528-0824

Smyrna City Public Works 2190 Atlanta Road Southeast Smyrna GA 30080 43.6 miles from 30125 770-431-2850

LA Fayette Public Works 202 Napier Street LaFayette GA 30728 48.6 miles from 30125 706-638-1394

Roswell Public Works 105 Dobbs Drive Roswell GA 30075 53.0 miles from 30125 770-641-3807

Fulton County Public Works 141 Pryor Street Southwest Atlanta GA 30303 53.6 miles from 30125 404-612-8102

Atlanta Public Works 55 Trinity Avenue Southwest Atlanta GA 30303 53.7 miles from 30125 404-330-6240

Alpharetta Public Works 1790 Hembree Road Alpharetta GA 30009 55.6 miles from 30125 678-297-6200

Public Works Near Me

About Public Works

Does Public Works charge for services?

Some Public Works operations, such as maintenance of roads, parks and public facilities are typically funded through general taxation. Other services such as trash collection, water service and sewer service may be funded by user fees. Fees for trash collection may be a flat monthly service fee, or may be based on volume of trash collected.

Who is responsible for maintaining sidewalks?

The specifics vary from one jurisdiction to the next. Typically, the Public Works Department installs new sidewalks and replaces old sidewalks in accordance with a replacement schedule. Most state statutes and local ordinances place responsibility for maintenance of sidewalks with the property owner. In addition to repairs for sidewalks, property owners are almost always responsible for clearing sidewalks of snow and obstructions.

Can I get a stop sign installed on my street?

In most jurisdictions, a request for a stop sign may be made through the Public Works Department's engineering or roads maintenance division. The location is usually investigated and studied to determine if a stop sign is warranted and meets any applicable state guidelines for traffic control devices.