13305 Public Works

Find 13305 departments of public works or DPW. Public works departments provide information on public projects, maintenance of parks, buildings, roads, highways, bridges, tunnels, traffic signals, snow removal, public utilities, water treatment and sewage.

Lowville Public Works 7701 Forest Avenue Lowville NY 13367 7.7 miles from 13305 315-376-6624

Carthage Village Public Works 1000 State Street Carthage NY 13619 11.1 miles from 13305 315-493-2210

Lyon Falls Public Work High St Lyons Falls NY 13368 19.3 miles from 13305 315-348-8633

Old Bridge Public Works 249 Moose River Trail Old Forge NY 13420 25.5 miles from 13305 315-369-3612

Watertown City Public Works 521 Newell Street Watertown NY 13601 25.5 miles from 13305 315-785-7842

Brownville Public Works 104 Watertower Dr Brownville NY 13615 29.0 miles from 13305 315-782-7916

Adams Village Public Works 70 North Park Street Adams NY 13605 30.3 miles from 13305 315-232-4520

Dexter Public Works 223 Lakeview Dr Dexter NY 13634 32.1 miles from 13305 315-639-4200

Clayton Public Works 615 East Line Road Clayton NY 13624 40.1 miles from 13305 315-686-3631

Oswego County Public Works 24 Dill Pickle Alley Parish NY 13131 49.0 miles from 13305 315-625-7551

Marcy Town Public Works MOHAWK St Marcy NY 13403 50.5 miles from 13305 315-736-0205

Oneida County Public Works 6000 Airport Road Oriskany NY 13424 51.3 miles from 13305 315-793-6239

Oriskany Public Works 6000 Airport Road Oriskany NY 13424 51.3 miles from 13305 315-793-6246

Public Works Near Me

About Public Works

Does Public Works charge for services?

Some Public Works operations, such as maintenance of roads, parks and public facilities are typically funded through general taxation. Other services such as trash collection, water service and sewer service may be funded by user fees. Fees for trash collection may be a flat monthly service fee, or may be based on volume of trash collected.

Who is responsible for maintaining sidewalks?

The specifics vary from one jurisdiction to the next. Typically, the Public Works Department installs new sidewalks and replaces old sidewalks in accordance with a replacement schedule. Most state statutes and local ordinances place responsibility for maintenance of sidewalks with the property owner. In addition to repairs for sidewalks, property owners are almost always responsible for clearing sidewalks of snow and obstructions.

Can I get a stop sign installed on my street?

In most jurisdictions, a request for a stop sign may be made through the Public Works Department's engineering or roads maintenance division. The location is usually investigated and studied to determine if a stop sign is warranted and meets any applicable state guidelines for traffic control devices.