Plum Point Energy Station in Osceola, Arkansas
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Mississippi County
- Plum Point Energy Station in Osceola, Arkansas
Popularity:#3 of 3 Power Plants in Osceola#3 of 4 Power Plants in Mississippi County#17 of 88 Power Plants in Arkansas#1,483 in Power Plants
Plum Point Energy Station Contact Information
View Address and Phone Number for Plum Point Energy Station, a Power Plant, at South Co Road 623, Osceola AR.
- Plum Point Energy Station
2732 South Co Road 623
Plum Point Energy Station Details
- Facility Type
- Conventional Steam Coal
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Nrg Energy Services - Plum Point
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Subbituminous Coal (SUB)
- Coal Used
- Oil Used
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Plum Point Energy Station in Osceola, Arkansas
View map of Plum Point Energy Station, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 39.7 miles of Plum Point Energy Station.
Find 2 external resources related to Plum Point Energy Station.
About Plum Point Energy Station
Plum Point Energy Station, located in Osceola, AR, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Mississippi County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Mississippi County, AR
- Osceola power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution